SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION
Students must attend two successive years of Confirmation Preparation.
Students who have successfully completed all of the Requirements in Confirmation I and Confirmation II will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation
in the Spring of their Confirmation II preparation year.
1. Students are required to attend Sunday Mass every Sunday.
Students are expected to attend the 5:00pm Sunday Mass together.
2. Confirmation I Classes are held on the First and Third Sundays
of the month.
Confirmation II Classes are held on the Second and Fourth Sundays
of the month.
All Confirmation Classes begin with Sunday Mass at 5:00pm.
Regular attendance is expected. (only 2 unexcused absences allowed)
3. Students are expected to attend Youth Nights on the Sundays
they do not attend Confirmation Class.
4. Students are required to participate in Stewardship /Service
Projects with classmates. 1. Service Activity at SHP - one or more
2. Sandwich Sundays – two or more
5. Students must successfully complete the Confirmation I Test. (with a score of 80% or higher).
6. Students are expected to know the basic Catholic Prayers. (English or Spanish)
Our Father; Hail Mary; Glory Be; Act of Contrition; Grace before Meals.
7. Students must attend one Confirmation I Retreat each year.
8. Students and Parents are required to attend scheduled Parent Meetings.
9. Parents are required to attend (2) Faith Formation Nights.